Monday 28 April 2008

Back online at last First blog on Multiply



At last, after what seems like a lifetime, I have a new (new to me ) computer and am back online from the comfort of my own home. I spent most of last night trying to put a blog out on 360, I failed totally.................just doesn't seem to work at all any more. So here I am. I have very little time at present, due at work soon, but I hope to be back tonight so ......I would love advice on how to make the most of Multiply, never really used it before. I did start to set up this page ages ago, before my old laptop died, but never learn how to use it properly.  But for now, it's just so good to be back online.

And this is where I have been previously

on yahoo 360360.yahoo.com/loredean

or on Myspace

forget_me_not5275 on MySpace
www.myspace.com/forget-me-not5275http:

or on Multiply (this is the one I use now)
forgetmenot525.multiply.com/


I have a vast picture collection for viewing by the public
See my pictures on
www.flickr.com/photos/forget-me-not5275/

sometimes I can be found on e-Bay at
cgi3.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=...


1 comment:

  1. Welcome back my friend. Soooooo good to see you. I'm not that swift about Multiply page layout, etc...... perhaps someone out in Multiply-land can give you guidance. Peace, ETrain

    ReplyDelete