Sunday 13 February 2011

Another weekend gone in a haze of cold, wet, wind and rain..........how I long for better weather. Don't know if any one else is having problems but I couldn't post anything over the weekend, I managed to leave a couple of comments hear and there but thats all. Every time I try to post it gets 'lost'........so I gave up in the end. Maybe its the weather affecting things. This is the third attempt to post a little note.... if this fails think I'll just give up, go to bed and hope it stops raining overnight. Must be wonderful to be a duck or a fish in this weather :-)

7 comments:

  1. we finally got some sun
    and temps are above freezing

    i got out to try to scrape some of the ice off the driveway

    it had built up 2 to 3 inches in spots

    i got a couple holes chunked out of it

    hopefully the sun can go to work on it too

    stay dry

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your weather gets better. Now we've got rain, thank goodness. I heard that multiply was being very sluggish in Britain recently. It was a bit like that for me the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A short dry warm spell is just what you need. And a time to get into your garden, if only for an hour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sending you some very warm thoughts at least, ma'am. XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. The posting problem seems to be regionalized. A friend in Wales has been having problems for awhile. Interestingly it coincides with the revolt in Egypt, where the Internet has been a major player, which has me speculating that it may be an Internet and servers overload issue and maybe not specifically a Multiply thing. Brenda in Spain hasn't complained, so I'm just guessing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Friend in Wales here!! LOL. Yeah, Loretta, Multiply was being really slow for me all last week. It seems to have gone ok again over the weekend though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's like that at the time that winter draws to a close, a fed up feeling prevails. The days are getting shorter for we Aussies now but there's still hot weather about and yesterday was typical. The heat sure is draining, but I will miss the summer when it's gone.

    ReplyDelete