Sunday 17 June 2012

Real life Fantasy Homes.

Real life Fantasy Homes.

And now on a brighter note…….I thought I’d look for something that would lighten the mood and take my mind of this bloody awful weather. So here’s what I came up with, real life fantasy homes. These homes actually exist; can you imagine waking up every morning as part of your very own fairy tale??, now that has to bring a smile to any ones face.




http://proto-knowledge.blogspot.co.uk/2011/02/real-life-fairy-tale-houses.html


http://www.toptenz.net/top-10-eccentric-buildings.php

If you can't have a complete fantasy home then take an ordinary home and install extraordinary windows.


http://www.viahouse.com/2011/02/another-fairy-tale-house-design-the-hello-kitty/another-fairy-tale-house-design-the-hello-kitty-architecture/

http://picscrunch.blogspot.co.uk/2011/02/amazing-fairy-tale-houses-in-real-world.html



And last but not least, my own personal favourite, plus interior.



9 comments:

  1. those are fantastic! what whimsy and imagination! we saw the Gaudi' homes from the outside when we were in Barcelona....those were pretty wonderful, too, but nothing quite like these. thanks, Loretta. stay warm and dry, dear. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Deb, I thought they were fun, I like the cute windows in the ordinary house. Somehow that house stands out more because it IS an ordinary house in an ordinary street. And I like all the little wooden hobbit homes too..........they are just such good fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gives me a big smile, this post does! Wow!!! I dream of living in, or at least staying overnight in, a tree house:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These all all very cool. My fave is the one 12 from the top.....looks like it has sunglasses on :-))

    ReplyDelete
  5. It'd be interesting to see inside all the others.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really neat Loretta! Good luck with the dratted weather. I love the hobbit home, but I may be too tall for it, so I would take a tree house or the house with the little rockery garden in the front.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe it's time to move to Hawaii! :-))

    ReplyDelete