Tuesday 8 September 2009

Emerson, Lake & Palmer (ELP)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


Emerson, Lake & Palmer (ELP) were an English progressive rock supergroup. In the 1970s, the band was extremely popular, selling over 35 million albums[1] and headlining huge concerts. The band consisted of Keith Emerson (keyboards), Greg Lake (guitar, bass guitar, vocals) and Carl Palmer (drums, percussion).

Emerson, Lake & Palmer (ELP) were an English progressive rock supergroup. In the 1970s, the band was extremely popular, selling over 35 million albums[1] and headlining huge concerts. The band consisted of Keith Emerson (keyboards), Greg Lake (guitar, bass guitar, vocals) and Carl Palmer (drums, percussion).

EMERSON LAKE AND PALMER "Lucky Man" Purple Rocks Vintage

Emerson Lake & Palmer - Still You Turn Me On & Lucky Man

6 comments:

  1. I have a bunch of old albums someone left with me, and some of their music.
    Good band

    I actually favor the oldies from the 60s-70s,. Even some earlier

    I wonder if I could transfer them to a Disk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favourite groups from this era. I was lucky to see them in concert. Still have a couple of their albumsmand still they turn me on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can get a computer programme to transfer all old vinyl onto CD or DVD.............you need to get a connector to plug the old record deck into the back of the computer and a programme transfer the sound to the computer, then it can be saved to disk. My brother in law has done his whole collection but i've never attempted it. it sounded a bit technical for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you--I will look for something like that than but maybe I will need help too if it involved too much. I have thought of e-baying them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Oooh, what a lucky man he was"

    ReplyDelete