Monday 4 April 2011

School holidays again at last. I seem to have so little time for any thing during term time the holidays are always eagerly awaited. And this one is pretty special because in about two hours I shall be on my way South to visit my sister and then on Wednesday I shall be on my way to see my other sister in France .... can't wait, haven't been out there for a long time. I have photos of my day out yesterday with my friend that I hoped to post today plus another garden blog, but I think I've ran out of time and will have to do it when I get back. BUT............I shall be away fro two weeks and think I can post about France while I'm there............. :-)

8 comments:

  1. Have a Super D Duper holiday with both of your sister's. France sounds fabulous!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi loretta have a nice holiday--hope your weather is good for you--
    my daughter is comming next week for 3 weeks so we to will travel a little enjoy and taske lots of photos for us

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, how exciting. have a wonderful time, Loretta. safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds wonderful_wishing you a safe & fun trip(s)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll have a week off in a couple of weeks. Can't wait! Enjoy your time off!

    ReplyDelete
  6. say "hi" to france for me

    have a wonderfull time

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. have a marvelous trip.

    I can only dream about the other side of the planet - and France!

    ReplyDelete