Monday 14 May 2012

The most annoying song in the world.

Good morning world.
After a wild and windy weekend gardening I woke up to calm blue skies, no wind and mild temperature, a perfect start to the week. Except for one thing. This irritating song that, for no apparent reason, appeared in my head the very nano second I drifted  into consciousness.
Warning……….don’t listen to this it’s the most annoying song in the world and will stick in your head all day.
Hey ho………..Monday morning back to work, have a pleasant day folks  :-) 



8 comments:

  1. I was on a canoeing trip with a friend yesterday, the forecast said sunny and warm....what it didn't mention in this area was the high winds expected later in the day. What started off as a pleasant paddle turned into something of a battle with the elements. My wrists, elbows, shoulders and back are all aching like the devil today!!

    I didn't play the vid as I remember the song and hate it extremely!! :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. wise choice :-) how could you forget it. As for the weather , exactly same thing here forecast said sunny and dry but no mention of the wind. You must be really suffering today

    ReplyDelete
  3. And Ibiza isn't my ideal place to visit any more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, annoying, but in a very fun way. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  5. tech-no pop always sounds the same to me

    :)

    ReplyDelete