Saturday 14 November 2009

A NOTE TO ALL MY FRIENDS; I WILL BE OFFLINE FOR A WHILE. Nothing to worry about, I just need some time out to complete a couple of projects I'm in the middle of. I'm in the process of submitting two paintings to an exhibition, which is something I've never done before and I'm not sure they will be accepted. I have a stall booked in December at a local craft show and I need time to finish some of my craft work and drawings to sell. On top of that I'm deeply involved in a project at work. Over the last 4 years I've founded and nurtured the school environmental group from nothing, to the point where our school is now in the process of being assessed for the top award from ''Eco-Schools''. If you don't know what eco-schools is log onto www.ecoschoolscotland.org and find out.............this is what i've been working toward for ages. If we get this ''Green flag'' award we will be the first senior school in the whole of this area to get it and ...... well no pressure of course :-) So.......... will not be around much for a while cos I'm just a little busy. Before I go I'm going to make sure I post my Song Saturday and Art Sunday for the week. I'm also going to TRY to post something that is half done, full of memories and been sitting on my computer for a month or so. I'll do this especially for the person who shall remain nameless but has beautiful long blond hair, was recently married on the beach, wore a stunning white wedding dress, had a fabulous honymoon, and who hasn't shut up about it for months............................:-)) catcha all later

11 comments:

  1. *hugs*
    g'luck and we'll see ya when we see ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we will miss you so stop and just say hello once in a while okay loretta

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are an inspiration Loretta! Well done and congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best of luck Loretta and will see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All very interesting projects. I'll be glad to read when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope congratulations are in order for everything you've mentioned here. I'd sure love to be able to purchase one of your drawings. Lots of luck with everything and know that you'll be missed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're wonderful - best of luck in all your endeavors!! It's good you posted this though as apparently you have overzealous friends who write your other friends when they don't see you (blush). Take plenty of pix.

    ReplyDelete
  8. goody goody goody...... about the upcoming post that I am looking foward to.... lol....

    sad you will be off line for a while... but sometimes life happens! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, sound like a very busy time for you!!! Good luck with all your ventures. Sorry, I've been offline for a week, the motherboard in my new puter went kaput :-((

    ReplyDelete