Saturday 6 March 2010

Song saturday, Tim Mcgraw

Good morning every one.................At last, a whole weekend to myself , well not quite, my granddaughter is visiting for a couple of hours tomorrow afternoon to collect her birthday present, I can't believe she is 9!!
BUT, apart from that I really do have the whole weekend to myself, I want to pot up some tiny seedlings that have outgrown the tray, finish a painting or two, tidy the garden, maybe change some water in the fish tank. A bit ambitious for just one weekend I  suppose but I shall try, and to start the weekend, here is some happy, happy music. 

7 comments:

  1. Have missed seeing you. The weatherman has promised us some sun next week. We have had so much rain this winter, which we won't complain about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever you do this weekend, I hope it's enjoyable. The weather appears to be almost Spring-like at last.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i haven't heard Tim McGraw in quite a while. good song! happy birthday to the grand daughter.....have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. rofl@the song.

    hahahaha omg I'm not even awake yet and I'm laughing.

    yay, weekend mostly to yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Loretta. I do so love Tim McGraw.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I DO ENJOY TIM'S MUSIC, BUT I DON'T BELIEVE I'VE HEARD THIS ONE,,LIKIN' IT!! HOPE YOUR WEEKEND IS VERY PRODUCTIVE AND ENJOYABLE,,IT GOT UP TO AT LEAST 66 DEGREES TODAY,,NICE AND SUNNY :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR G/DAUGHTER!! XOXOX

    ReplyDelete