Saturday 21 July 2012

Blue Skies; music for the weekend.


Today the rain has gone and we have blue skies. I’ve spent the whole day in the garden. I’d like to say I’ve been working away all day; truth is I spent long periods just sitting listening to the birds and enjoying the sunshine. I did do quite a lot of work, but its only a small garden and I was out there for hours, Which gave me plenty of time to just sit. I enjoy just sitting in the garden watching the world go by.

Bob Marley-I can see clearly now. (HQ)



Allman Brothers Band - Blue Sky








ELO - Mr.Blue Sky (Original Promo)



12 comments:

  1. oh I almost posted that..................Its perfect, thanks Nemo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i figured i'd do it for you

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol....you guys are great...............I looked at that one too Mitch :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is not the most polished version of Willie singing that below, but I love his version.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thought you might like that version. It's one of two versions I like. The other (fun version) is sung by Lt. Commander Data at the start of the movie Star Trek: Nemesis

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're right, I do, its that version I was listening to earlier, :-))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Had no idea there were so many songs about blue skies. When I saw Bob Marley, I thought it'd be 'Three Little Birds'

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah I love that one too, and yesterday in the sun did feel like this

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like the ELO Mr Blue Sky. Also like the Willie Nelson - Blue Skies.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you said that Frank...............I've always been fond of ELO

    ReplyDelete