Sunday 3 May 2009

oh dear think I've just accidently sent out invites.....opps!!

oh dear oh dear oh dear................think I have accidentally sent out hundreds of invites to any one and every one to join me on yahoo messenger........opps
I've only just got around to downloading messenger onto my new computer,  'cos i do use it sometimes to chat to people. Anyway.......obviously not paying as much attention as I should, I think I clicked where I shouldn't click and any one who has ever been in my address book will now probably receive an invite to chat .............
what can I say......opps apologies, just ignore it. 

12 comments:

  1. Shoot, Loretta, I might take you up on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol... these things happen.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually now I think about it maybe it wasn't sent to as many people as I thought cos it gos to every one in my address book but most people on here I communicate with on the site and not via personal emails........just have to wait and see I guess :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like an honest, humorous mistake.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are funny, Loretta, you do have your computer adventures, don't you? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. he he he yep I do, especially when I try to do things when I am far to tired to do any thing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Must be abstinence from not having a camera. lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's so easy to click--sometimes even just a nerve twitches and ...

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Will have to check on Yahoo, as I used to have a blog there ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have to tell you all this..................this stupid mistake has turned out rather well...............I have been getting replies from people I haven't heard of in years, its actually quite nice to be back in touch with some people so this time my stupidity with computers has turned out rather well

    ReplyDelete
  11. To quote an old cliche':
    "All's well that ends well."
    ((S)), Eddie

    ReplyDelete