Wednesday 20 May 2009

Some more......'can you see' ....pics

These pictures fascinate me, most of them are quite obvious but they are still fascinating just because they are so clever. See what you make of them.
We have already done the first one, the faces in the tree

In this one there are three women in the face

This is a kissing couple


And this one has a baby in it. I think this one is very obvious but maybe that's because we are naturally very alert to the baby-shape.  it's hard to ignore a baby.

10 comments:

  1. This is great. I was able to see all the figures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really neat! Did you ever try to draw a copy of a picture by turning it upside down.This forces you to draw by looking at shapes rather than being distracted by the subject. It's amazing how accurate your picture will be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I was able to find them all. Puzzles are always great fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, I never have, but will now. Thank you for suggesting this technique.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're welcome. The idea comes from an interesting book, "Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain by Betty Edwards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just live these kinds of puzzles. Very entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had an art teacher once and he liked these as a teaching tool to see with another view great loretta

    ReplyDelete
  8. And I like the ones that you really have to look hard for something - say a man's head among lots of coffee beans. I have that one somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very amazing. I really liked the rose one.

    ReplyDelete