Sunday 9 May 2010

Ahhhhh sun is out and I'm off to play in the garden. I've already got a couple more things to post about the garden and by the time I come indoors I should have some more. Last time I posted a garden update I said I was going to start using the gardening group, JUNGLEBLOGS to post my garden stuff in. It just seemed to make sense, I never get around to posting any thing there and I've been a member for ages, the group is quite small and most of the people there visit my pages any way. Some people seem to think they can't read my garden updates anymore, all you need do is visit the site http://jungleblogs.multiply.com/ and join. No need to post anything if you don't want to, just join and read about every ones gardens. Part of the reason I decided to do this was because the alternative seemed to be to post the same thing twice..... ohhhhh I'm just tooo lazy for that. Seems I'm not the only one finding it hard to post there, which is another reason I decided to move my garden updates over there. Bennett is the group administrator and as she puts it..... 'New Blood' would be very welcome. So please..............if you want to carry on reading the garden updates just click to join the group. :-) OK.............thats it..................off to play now, back later :-)

6 comments:

  1. have a wonderful play in your garden.... I hope you don't mind my copying the link in my own note because several of my friends are avid gardeners....
    meanwhile, I am in Michigan, and my laptop has the minimal power of 'dial up' and am not able to open large files.... when I get back to the new home I'll be able to access your blogs in full...
    it's mother's day here... so happy mother's day to you.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. have fun cloudy here looks like rain ugh will go join to ty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't mind joining. However, my garden is my few indoor plants, so not much new blood there. Typical - we've got rain.

    ReplyDelete