Sunday 9 May 2010

Gardening no 12; my herbs

Gardening no 12; My Herbs

Today has been sunny…………yep actually, really and truly sunny!! I spent the whole of the afternoon in the garden, caught up with just about every thing and then, once I’d finished………….it rained and watered every thing for me. How good is that??

 

And the rest is over on Jungleblogs.............most people who read these garden updates seem to have found their way over ther already, but in case there is any one else.........here is the link, all you need do is request membership.........no obligation, it just means you get to carry on reading the garden updates.

http://jungleblogs.multiply.com/photos/album/101/Gardening_no_12_The_Herbs_.....................

3 comments:

  1. my chives and rosemary and sage are also doing good but it is raining so can't do to much else

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you've got them protected, I hear there's a possibe frost due the next couple of nights.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got so many different herbs there.

    ReplyDelete