Monday 2 August 2010

Wanna be a Billionair................music


It's been a long day, and now before I finnaly give up and go to bed, some music.

This song will forever remind me of the time I've spent with Jacky, ( my daughter). It seems as if every time we went to or from any where, especially to or from the stable, this was playing on the radio. Not my usual sort of music but those words just keep busing round my head..... I wanna be a billionair .......
If I were...............think I would buy her several more horses.


 

2 comments:

  1. Don't have sound here but I think that would be a great choice there Loretta....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great time Loretta. Hope you win the lotto . Then you could buy more horses for Jackie. That tune is kind of catchy. Not my usual either, but nice. Have a good nights sleep.

    ReplyDelete