Monday 11 July 2011

The last day of his holiday


Today I've spent the day with my daughter, I took her son home and ended up staying for the day. He stayed with me for ten days which is longer than we planned but he didn't seem in any hurry to go home. I think he enjoyed the peace away from his little sister. He has been an absolute pleasure and now its quite odd sitting here without him. He had to go home today because my other daughter came home from her holiday today and I'm looking after her daughter for the rest of the week while she goes to work. Yesterday I took my grandson to the swimming pool ( not being lucky enough to have one in the back yard OR  the weather to swim outside)   :-))  ...He had a brilliant time and it was a nice treat to end his holiday with me.


While we were at the pool this song was being played. This is my grandsons favourite music at the moment, every time he gets on my computer he finds this on youtube and plays it, so he was quite happy to have 'his' music played at the swimming pool yesterday..................
Its not my favourite, but I guess not bad taste for a ten year old, and it does have a certain 'holiday'  feel to it.



14 comments:

  1. He has very good taste in music! LOL

    What a cracking lad he is - and a super Nana you are! :o)

    Nessie

    ReplyDelete
  2. what fun

    grandkids are the best

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol ~ i almost posted this song the other day

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhhhhhhhhhh not only do you share your great taste in music with me..............you obviously share it with him too... I think his taste in music is heading in the right direction :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol... the only thing I really didn't like was that he always played the video with the guys dressed as monkeys.. I much prefer this one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah he's great...............I found it really strange at first because I have three daughters, I am one of three sisters, I had never even looked after boy children before, even my first grandchild was a girl, and from then on I expected them to all be girls. When he was born it was a shock and took a bit of getting used to, but now I'm utterly in love with him, he is great :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. we are not os bad when you give us a chance

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a sweet song! I am so glad you both had a good time together...that means he is gonna be happy about coming back to visit you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Most of us have days like this. I think this is a catchy song. I'm also sure your grandson will have lots of happy memories from his visit. I know I loved visiting my grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you both had a great time. Not familiar with this artist, but I liked the song!!

    ReplyDelete