Sunday 12 February 2012

A sunset through the trees and music to match.

A sunset through the trees and some music.

This has been a very busy weekend, in two days I’ve visited a small gallery in Aberdeen, marveled at the sun setting through the trees, stayed over at my daughters to look after the grandchildren while she went to a friends 30th and then managed to get home in time to do a couple of hours in the garden.

The weather was warm and the sky was  blue. The ice had gone and the sun was shining. I saw the sun dipping behind the trees yesterday on my way to my daughters and ever since then, this song has been buzzing around my head.

‘’All I need is the air that I breathe’’……that summed up exactly how I was feeling as I watched the sun through the trees.




The Hollies;  All I need is the air that I breathe



9 comments:

  1. wow! you even managed an art sunday


    lovely photos

    i always like this song

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I managed an 'Art Sunday'...............just............:-)
    and yes I like this song too, not thought about it for ages but its been in my head all day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i remember when it came out and a friend of mine just had to rush out and get it

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post. The photos and descriptive words are so soothing. And wonderful song for accompaniment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos. The colors seem super-saturated and crystal clear. Fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful photos and I have always liked The Hollies, good choice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely sunset, and that song is an old fave of mine.

    ReplyDelete