Sunday 1 June 2008

Mellow Yellow, May 2008.


My little yellow friend, she sits in my bedroom on guard over my vast collection of beads

I've just managed to get myself a new camera. well new to me, it's so much better than my old one and I am still getting used to using it. These are some of the first photos taken with this camera, a Fujifilm S5000. At the moment I'm still using the camara on auto but hopefully as I get more used to it I'll learn how to use all the settings properly. I've called the album 'Mellow Yellow' just because, as I was happily snapping away I realised how many of the photos were in fact...YELLOW.

6 comments:

  1. With her standing guard you don't have to worry about anyone stealing your beads. BTW, I have beads hanging too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're very good, I particularly like the yellow fields and the sunset.

    ReplyDelete