Wednesday 11 June 2008

Raining in my Garden, the photos




The weather has been so hot these last few days I was planning on sitting out in my garden for a couple of hours after work. I’ve already done my little bit of maintenance for a week or so, the grass is still short, the hedge still trimmed and when I left for work this morning all was well. I had visions of my garden chair, maybe a cool beer from the fridge, my radio, bird song, the lazy buzz of bees collecting nectar and some real quality ‘me’ time, just sitting watching the world go by.
Mmmmmm…………… sounds so good. Well Mother Nature had other ideas, on my way home the heavens opened and by the time I reached the gates the whole garden was a mass of sparkly splashing rain drops

7 comments:

  1. hey we can make a meal out of him with butter and garlic hmmmm good

    ReplyDelete
  2. is that a little violet hiding under the leaves they are so nice I love them they smell good.You know if you seed a few forgetmenots they will reseed themselves year after year I started with one little clump now I have a zillion and they did it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. there is another one oh how nice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pictures and of course I love your forget-me-notes. (In your background).

    ReplyDelete