Wednesday 29 October 2008

Halloween Culture, Ballet, Shakespear and a movie

As Part of my Halloween series I thought we could enjoy a little seasonal culture.

 

We have a little Ballet, I tried very hard to get ‘Swan Lake Odile Variation Marina Rzhannikova (Black Swan)’ but every one of those videos had the code disabled and so… we have this ‘Semionova and Zakharova in Swan Lake

 

Followed by the most famous three witches ;

Shakespeare's "Macbeth"

 

And how could I leave out the most romantic ghost in the history of film?;

Ghost (1990) - Timeless Classic


3 comments:

  1. Macbeth is my favorite ghost except maybe the ghost of christmas past in the dickens book
    thanks for all your lovely work loretta
    okay now you are on your way what is up next my friend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If u getin URL fram Utub u can than postin video fram utub in ur paje. Is can doin all so if embad disabl becous u no usin html embad cod. I shoin u in my blogo.

    http://elizelizeliz.multiply.com/video/item/26/Swan_Lake_Odile_Variation_Marina_Rzhannikova_Black_Swan

    ReplyDelete