Saturday 1 October 2011

Art Sunday; Chidi A. Okoye



Art Sunday Sunday Oct 02 2011,

Chidi Okoye


http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/chidi-okoye.html


Nigerian born, Chidi A. Okoye graduated with a distinction in sculpture (Higher National Diploma) from the Institute of Management and Technology in Enugu, Nigeria, in 1988.











For the next six years he taught sculpture and drawing at Federal Polytechnic Oko Anambra State Nigeria.





During this period, he created an outstanding collection, not only sculpting, but painting and writing as well. In Nigeria,

12 comments:

  1. I love the bold colours of this artist's work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. agree with Mitch, lovely use of color and the folks are very strong and empowered, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The structure and color used in these paintings are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, they are dancing, I can see them from the corner of my eyes ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, he is amazing. Very tribal. I love it.
    ")

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd never heard of Chidi Okoye before. Thanks for sharing.
    ")

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous celebration of life /:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the art Loretta, beautifully vibrant thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderfully vibrant colors /:-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are some amazing pieces of art. I just love all of the vibrant colors. I wish I could fine a fine art photographer to take pictures of my artwork. I would love to share it with everyone.


    http://www.schiff-art.com

    ReplyDelete