Monday 17 October 2011

If I'm gone for a while don't panic.................I'm about to crawl under this table, unplug/ untangle this mass of leads cables and wires, and transport the whole lot to the 'new computer corner' in the living room. This could take me a while. I'm not the worlds best at stuff like this. In fact..............I'm so amateurish, that the leads all have sticky tickets on them saying ...'printer to computer', keyboard to computer, scanner to power............etc etc etc..............yep I'm that hopeless. Wish me luck think I'm gonna need it.

11 comments:

  1. *fingers crossed for you* see ya real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the same way Loretta-good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol most of us are that way loretta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be careful, Loretta, and make sure that it is the computer screen that lights up.... not YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The best of luck. Personally I'm terrified of moving my PC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with thta Loretta. BTW...what's that burning smell???

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't know Loretta's hair was that curly, did you, Mitch? lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    I did it, I did it, I did it...................
    OMG that is not something I want to do every day. I've been putting this off since I finished decorating my living room. I created this space especially for this purpose, and then put off the actual move. So far so good, every thing seems to be working. The only problem so far is that he thingy that joins the internet modem to the phone socket isn't long enough and I'm sitting here with the modem in the middle of the floor and the door open to allow the thingy to connect to both bits. ...........but I've done it :-))

    ReplyDelete