Wednesday 12 September 2012

360 no 18

Entry for July 13, 2007, 360 import, computer meltdown and Panic!!
Jul 13, '07 4:36 PM
for loretta's contacts
 
Oh..... I find myself in the terrible position of not being able to save anything to disk, my writer/re-writer has, for some reason known only to itself totally refused to work.............nope .... nothing. Now I have been in this position before and as a consequence lost loads of really nice pics, so folks, no points for guessing what I shall be doing this weekend. I shall be uninstalling and re-installing just about everything in the vague hope that doing so will solve the problem. Oh I just hope so because having no means of backing anything up makes me soooooooo paranoid. 
So...............sorry but guess I'm just not gonna be around this weekend, I shall be otherwise occupied. Hope you all have a great weekend, I shall check my emails once or twice but I don't think I shall be signing in to 360 or myspace till this little problem is solved. And the way I deal with computer problems this could take some time so wish me luck.
Have a nice weekend, any advice and/or condolences gratefully received via my emails.
Tags: 360 import, computer, internet
Prev: Entry for July 12, 2007, 360 import, online test, 7 facts about me
Next: Entry for July 17, 2007, 360 import, computer & internet problems,

No comments:

Post a Comment