Wednesday 12 September 2012

360 no 24

    Entry for July 26, 2007, 360 import, Transfering Photos to Flickr
Jul 26, '07 3:13 PM
for loretta's contacts
 
 I have spent the last couple of hours or so transferring ALL of my many, many pictures of Buildings, Seascapes, landscapes, Townscapes, Parks and Gardens from all over Angus and the surrounding areas from the old yahoo albums to brand new ones right here. If you want to take a look the best way to make sense of them all is to go to my photos on my page and then go to 'collections'. There are 13 collections with 3, 4 or 5 sets to each collection. I think there are over 2000 photos in all, I really would like you to just dip into these collections and take a wee look at what is there. I haven't quite finished sorting them all out and some may still need turning, but just take a look anyway and feel free to leave as many comments as you like. Thanks for taking the time, I really do hope you like the photos.
• http://www.flickr.com/photos/forget-me-not5275/
Tags: 360 import, photo, picture perfect
Prev: Entry for July 25, 2007, 360 import, House of Dun
Next: Entry for July 27, 2007, 360 import, Online Test, Tarrot Card, High Priestess

No comments:

Post a Comment