Wednesday 12 September 2012

360 no 36

Entry for September 28, 2007, 360 import, 360 FRIENDS
Sep 28, '07 5:48 PM
for loretta's contacts
 
Oh I am such a bad, bad 360 friend, people have contacted me, asked where I am, been worried about me and still I havn't answered. I am soooooo sorry if I didn't get back to you. I have just been kinda busy with work 'n stuff and have found it really diffucult to find the time to get back here long enough to do any writing or catching up. As I've already said to a couple of my friends, I have been feeling rather down lately which doesn't help, it doesn't make for good writing and communication when you just feel down all the time, well, not writing that I want to put here anyway.
Now tonight I had it all planned, I knew exactly what I was going to do. The plan was to do a very brief update on the budgie thingy and then make my excuses and close the page down for a while. I just didn't have the energy or the inclination to carry on while feeling so low in myself. I just didn't feel up to keeping this blog going right now. Mmmmmmmmmm, well plans are wondeful things but they don't always work do they?? The budgie thingy went ok, thats the first thing I have written in a couple of weeks and once that was done it just occured to me that maybe I should update this page on the recent development re the 'needle injury'. So I did that too. Well by this time I had quite gotten back into the swing of things so to speak, then I remembered this letter from my great aunt.
She is a fabulous old lady, can still walk most people off their feet and she is one of the most cheerful and happy people I have ever met. She always has a smile and never has a bad word to say about anyone. Oh if only I could be such a nice person..........yeah I wish!! So then I thought I just had to put in a bit about her request for help with her friends sponsored walk. And there you have it, my conversion in one evening from 'determined to close the page', to 'I'm really getting back into this again'. Now at some point this evening I remembered I still have a half finished entry on Glamis Castle laying around somewhere in one of my compute folders. So, providing I don't get sidetracked for another couple of weeks with work, chores and depression, I hope to actually finish it and post it soon.
Untill then my friends, so sorry to those of you I have ignored, I really really will make the effort to get back to you.
Tags: 360 import, friends
Prev: Entry for September 28, 2007, 360 import, WALKGB4CLIMB
Next: Entry for October 03, 2007, 360 import, Re-reading Hesse

No comments:

Post a Comment