Wednesday 12 September 2012

360 no 38


    Entry for October 08, 2007, 360 import, Goodbye for a while.
Oct 8, '07 5:24 AM
for loretta's contacts
 Hi everyone, well this is absolutely going to be my last blog entry for a while. Woke up today to a totally non-functioning computer. Nope, not a thing, won't turn on!! And yes ....... it does have power, and yes the battery is fully functional. Maybe this is just mechanical, maybe the on/of button just doesn't work, just do not know. So, guess this is some sort of omen that I should spend more time with my books and less time in front of a monitor. Am using a friends computer right now, just didn't want to go with out saying why. Hope to get the dam machine repaired or replaced asap..................until then, good bye my friends, I have enjoyed this 'blogging' thingy very much and fully intend to resume in the near future. I will be back. And thanks to every one for every thing.
Tags: 360 import, friends, computer, internet
Prev: Entry for October 03, 2007, 360 import, Re-reading Hesse
Next: Entry for December 19, 2007, 360 import, Friends at ch
ristmas,

No comments:

Post a Comment