Wednesday 12 September 2012

360 no 2 may 27 07

Entry for May 27, 2007, two blogs in two days!!, 360 import.
May 27, '07 1:12 PM
for loretta's contacts
 
This could become quite addictive. Again have spent ages playing around trying to upload pictures, actually I think the problem may be that I just have to many pictures, I'm quite addicted to them as well. Have loads of albums stored in Yahoo photo's BUT.... when I attempt to transfer them to this site Yahoo in its wisdom writes me little messages saying I have no photo's in stored in Yahoo!!! If anyone has a solution to this please oh please tell me, I have in the past spent ages storing pictures on yahoo, seems a pity I can't access them to use here. What I have managed to do is to go back to the Yahoo albums and open a lot of them up to public viewing.... BUT.. another problem, have no idea how other people are able to find and view them. Again... suggestions gratefully received.
Resorted to uplifting a few pics from my computer that I haven't yet stored on Yahoo yet, with this new 'Flicki' thing but it only allows me to uplift 6 at a time. With yahoo I could uplift an entire folder full of pictures at once. Consequently I have only managed to put about a dozen or so pictures on here. They are all of the beach and country side in and around Angus, Scotland. I took them an a particularly nice day out early in March!!! It was most unusual and very pleasant to have such lovely weather here in March, a memorably pleasant day as I recall. I shall persevere and upload the rest of these before attempting to go back to Yahoo and try yet again to retrieve my many albums from there.
The picture on my front page is one I just went outside and took, a small part of my small garden. I had to chop it about a bit because it was too big to upload but it will do for now I suppose.
Now, truth be told, I am actually skiving, what I should be doing is practising the module that I am going to be assessed on tomorrow. My employer has allowed (and paid for) me to go to college once per week and finish my ECDL. I know I should be grateful BUT..... well.. monkey see monkey do sums it up quite well. Now..... for those of you who are blissfully unaware of exactly what ECDL is I shall enlighten you. Stands for 'European Computer Driving License' and it is the must have piece of paper for Council employees across the land. Standardises computer literacy across within the EC (in theory). There are seven modules based on different programs in Microsoft Office so you do one in Word, one in Access, one in Excel etc etc etc. Know it does give useful practical skills but it doesn't exactly thrill me, or stimulate gray matter. And the gray matter I managed to hold on to needs as much stimulating as pos in order not to completely shrivel and die. So......off with the blogg and onto ugh....... 'Files and folders', module number two. Wish me luck tomorrow.
Oh..... the picture at the top.... just a bit of my indoor gardening, again cut down an awful lot because it was too big.
Tags: 360 import
Prev: Entry for May 26, 2007, first blog on 360
Next: Entry for May 28, 2007, 360 import, Edzell Castle

No comments:

Post a Comment