Wednesday 12 September 2012

360 no 8

Entry for June 08, 2007, 360 import, One for 'EdTrain', Caladonian Railway,
Jun 8, '07 9:15 AM
for loretta's contacts
 
This is one just for you EdTrain.
Unfortunately the last time I rode on this old train I didn't have a digi camera, just an old APS and I don't have a disc with any of my photographs on. BUT..... as my daughter now lives in Brechin I think I may just pay her a visit pretty dam soon and take a trip on the wonderful CALENDONIAN railway, and when I do, rest assured, I will be bringing loads of good pics back with me and putting them right here for all to see. Until then, this is a mega quick scribble with a link to the site so you can have a nice little read and wait with bated breath in anticipation for me to go ride and bring back stories and pictures. Be sure to check out the photo gallery on this web site, great pics of old steam trains. Like I said Ed, this one's for you
www.caledonianrailway.co.uk
Tags: 360 import, environment, caladonian railway, steam trains, brechin, scotland
Prev: Entry for June 07, 2007, 360 import, Seaton Cliffs
Next: Entry for June 17, 2007, 360 import, Tree Lady; the photographic con,

No comments:

Post a Comment