Wednesday 12 September 2012

360 no 21

    Entry for July 17, 2007, 360 import, internet/yahoo? problems
Jul 17, '07 4:39 PM
for loretta's contacts
 
I think there must have been something wrong with Yahoo recently. Tonight my mail box is absolutely flooded with 'new mail', the problem is some of this supposedly 'new mail' is in fact anything up to 3 or 4 weeks old!!! Some of it I have seen before and some of it I haven't . So, to all of my friends who I have not replied too over the last few weeks I do humbly apologise, but I have only just received your mail!! I will answer all of these messages, it may just take a few days! Not my fault, honest!! 
Tags: 360 import, computer, internet
Prev: Entry for July 17, 2007, 360 import, computer & internet problems,
Next: Entry for July 23, 2007, 360 import, Yahoo is not behaving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment