Wednesday 12 September 2012

360 no 22

Entry for July 23, 2007, 360 import, Yahoo is not behaving!!
Jul 23, '07 1:28 PM
for loretta's contacts
 
Another apology and yet again NOT MY FAULT!!
Apparently Yahoo is not content with disrupting my 360 messages and friends, now it wants to wreck havoc on my personal emails and messenger!! Over the last couple of days friends, relatives and acquaintances alike have mysteriously disappeared from my Yahoo address book and messenger list. I don't know why, I don't know how, and I'm not even sure exactly when, but disappear they have.
So................if you are one of those names mysteriously erased from my lists.............what can I do but apologies and assume Yahoo will graciously return us to normal service as soon as possible.
In seriousness, if anyone IS having a problem contacting me, for now at least, I can only suggest you try MySpace because so far there have been no strange goings on over there!
Tags: 360 import, computer, internet
Prev: Entry for July 17, 2007, 360 import, internet/yahoo? problems
Next: Entry for July 25, 2007, 360 import, House of Dun

No comments:

Post a Comment