Wednesday 12 September 2012

360 no 32

Entry for August 26, 2007, 360 import, Arbroath Seafest 2007
Aug 26, '07 5:53 PM
for loretta's contacts
 
This weekend was the Arbroath Seafest, an annual celebration of the local seafaring traditions held in and around Arbroath Harbour. We were so lucky, the weather was just about the best it has been so far this summer, hot, dry and very sunny mmmmmmmmm!!
A lovely day out was had by all. I've just posted all my seafest photos and as soon as I have time I shall be writing more, untill then just check out this band..........very different and very celtic.
http://www.thetrybe.org
http://www.myspace.com/trybalrecords
Oh heaven, sun, sea, boats, fluffy white clouds, the distinct smell of Arbroath Smokies wafting on the sea breeze, and all this while lounging on the grass watching these guys perform. I don't quite know what to say about them.........unique I guess, and good.
Tags: 360 import, seafest, arbroath, scotland, environment
Prev: Entry for August 10, 2007, 360 import, Identifying Plants.....(thanks Vero)
Next: Entry for August 27, 2007, 360 import, The Reaper

No comments:

Post a Comment