Wednesday 12 September 2012

    Entry for May 26, 2007, first blog on 360
May 26, '07 6:07 PM
for loretta's contacts




This is it ..... my very first blog entry, the instructions said 'something to make an impression'. Personally I think any kind of entry is pretty dam impressive at this time of night. Have spent a couple of hours fiddling around with the 'front page' thingy and just wanted to write a couple of lines before calling it a day. So..... here I am then...writing a couple of lines, shall try to put something down every couple of days or so, but for now just wanted to make a start. In case you are wondering, I took all of the 'photos, they are all fairly local, beaches, parks, sunsets, that kinda thing. Once I get the blog uplifter to recognize my Yahoo photos I shall upload loads more. Have tonnes of pictures of Scottish buildings which I would love to get on here. Unfortunately I keep getting told that I have no 'photos saved in Yahoo 'photos, which is just soooooo untrue, have loads n loads n loads. I can't seem to figure out how to get them from 'my pictures' or from disk either. There must be a way, shall have another go at that tomorrow, but that's it for now 'cos I am off to bed.
Tags: 360 import, first blog
Next: Entry for May 27, 2007, two blogs in two days!!, 360 import.

No comments:

Post a Comment