Wednesday 12 September 2012

Import complete



Import Complete.

The deed is done, every thing that is going to import from Multiply HAS imported. The text of every post and note copied perfectly, unfortunately the pictures didn’t. Some of the pictures are missing in the edited version, but present in the viewed version. Some pictures are just missing from every thing. All of the pictures that are here link back to Multiply so I guess when they turn out the lights for the very last time over there, all the pictures will disappear. All of the very old posts that were imported to Multiply from 360 refused to import here. I’ve had to do that by hand, hence the oldest posts, the 360 posts, are first in line not last as they should be.
I’m now resigned, it’s not perfect, but I guess what I have here is all I’m getting. I’ve just plain run out of energy……………this is it.

2 comments:

  1. I have brought next to nothing with me....you've almost got it all Loretta, well done :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol..............how did you get here??
    not that I mind, I just wasn't expecting visitors in this neck of the woods :-))

    ReplyDelete