Wednesday 12 September 2012

360 no 27

Entry for August 05, 2007, 360 import, Online test, levels of hell
Aug 5, '07 5:12 PM
for loretta's contacts
 
And another one.......find out what level of hell awaits you according to Dante's Inferno.
"Through me the way into the suffering city,
Through me the way to the eternal pain,
Through me the way that runs among the lost.
Justice urged on my high artificer;
My maker was divine authority,
The highest wisdom, and the primal love.
Before me nothing but eternal things were made,
And I endure eternally.
Abandon every hope, ye who enter here."
http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv
My test results are:
First level of Hell- Limbo
Caron ushers you across the river Acheron, and you will find yourself upon the brink of grief's abysmal valley. You are in Limbo, a place of sorrow without torment. You encounter a seven walled castle, and within those walls you find rolling fresh meadows illuminated by the light of reason, whereabout many shades dwell. These are the virtuous pagens, the great philosophers and authors, unbaptised children, and others unfit to enter the kingdom of heaven. You share company with Ceasar, Homer, Virgil, Socrates and Aristotle. There is no punishment here, and the atmosphere is peaceful, yet sad.
Now isn't this weird?? so much of this rings true I begin to think I must already be dead! LOL , for example, a place of sorrow without torment, yep...... sounds familiar. Unfit to enter the kingdom of heaven, well for the sake of argument, lets just assume this 'kingdom' is for real, I really don't think they would let me in. Share the company of, amongst others, Socrates and Aristotle, oh I wish!!
Yep..........sounds to me like I'm dead already
and if the idea of Dante's Inferno grabs your interest, try this virtual tour, fascinating.
Dante's Inferno - A Virtual Tour of Hell
You need the Flash plug-in to view this site.
http://web.eku.edu/flash/inferno/
Tags: 360 import, online test
Prev: Entry for August 05, 2007, 360 import, Online Test, Colours, yellow is my soul
Next: Entry for August 08, 2007, 360 import Sight Seeing

No comments:

Post a Comment